YA’LL I have the perfect GIRLS NIGHT in drink for you!!! And for those of us with our military members currently away, you can make this kid friendly so the whole gang can enjoy!! When you are parenting by yourself, something as simple as doing the dishes can be overwhelming some days. Say NO to dishes with CHINET. Keep your sanity and spend more time with the kiddos, not the kitchen.
Don’t forget before you indulge in the deliciousness to grab yourself some HOT DEALS with CHINET!! Right now are you local AAFES and Commissary, the Crystal Cut Cups are a hot deal!!
$1.69 for 14ounce count of 18!!!! Thats less than 10 cents each!!! I save money AND time on dishes!!
What you need
- 32 ounces cherry juice blend (32- to 40-ounce bottle)
- 6 ounces maraschino cherries—undrained
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 orange—thinly sliced
- 1 lemon—thinly sliced
- 20 ounces club soda or lemon-lime carbonated beverage (10- or 12-ounce bottles)—chilled
- Chinet Cut Crystal Cups to serve in
What to do:
- In-season summer fruits are always delicious, so we’re always looking for new ways to enjoy them. Like this sweet, non-alcoholic version of one of favorite summer beverages.
- In a large pitcher, combine cherry juice blend, maraschino cherries with their liquid, orange juice and lemon juice; mix well. Add orange and lemon slices.
- Refrigerate, covered, 2 to 3 hours.
- Before serving, add club soda; stir gently. Serve over ice cubes in tall glasses. Garnish with additional maraschino cherries and orange slices, if desired.
Make this adult by throwing in your favorite liquor and enjoy a girls night in!! Don’t forget to grab your CUT CRYSTAL CHINET cups for some added glam!
For more savings and other recipes brought to you by CHINET, visit us over at www.chinetmilitary.com!