Who loves a good facial?!?
- But who loves the hefty price tag that comes with it?!?
- Yeah, me neither. Luckily, I found some great homemade facial masks using things you probably already have in your house! Check out these 3 awesome ideas below:
- This first mask I found was in Readers Digest and uses Vinegar! A staple we can all find in our home, for cooking, cleaning and so much more… but did you know, it also works perfect as a toner or face mask?! It is so easy to make and only involves two ingredients:
¼ cup Apple cider vinegar and ¼ water!
Mix together put on face and let dry!
I also found this great soothing oatmeal mask in Readers Digest
I love oatmeal it tastes good, is good for your insides and now your outside!
Follow this recipe for an amazing oatmeal mask:
“1/2 cup hot—not boiling—water and 1/3 cup oatmeal. After the water and oatmeal have settled for two or three minutes, mix in 2 tablespoons plain yogurt, 2 tablespoons honey, and one small egg white. Apply a thin layer of the mask to your face, and let it sit for ten to 15 minutes. Then rinse with warm water.” -Readers Digest
- I LOVE avocado for eating and now I discovered this amazing mask at Self that is made from avocado!
What You Need:
1 teaspoon plain yogurt
1 teaspoon of honey
Mix all together and apply to face and leave on for 10-15 minutes to leave your skin nice soft and hydrated!
Perhaps you’re not wanting to make your own mask but want an inexpensive, yet luxurious mask, Girl, I got you…
- I LOVE this mask! It is easy to use and peel off! So if you’re not in the mood for concocting a mask of your own, I highly recommend this one by Aveeno.
For even MORE awesome beauty hacks like this one, be sure to join the Beauty & Baby Club here – it’s FREE, and you’ll get tips all year long on the latest beauty trends! Plus, you can even snag coupons and deals, plus enter fabulous sweepstakes to keep you looking your best all year long! Click Here to download on your Apple or Android device!