Mom Hack: Making Mornings Easier with belVita
Let me paint a picture of how many of my mornings looks when trying to get out of the house:
- Wake up
- Attempt to make breakfast that makes everyone happy
- Get my kids dressed which can take forever (I have two girls with their own sense of style)
- Brush their teeth (as well as mine!)
- Throw on some clothes, and, if I have time, slap on some mascara so I look at least a little bit alive
- Make sure everyone has their shoes on … and they MATCH (yes, my kids have walked out in public with 2 different pairs of shoes on … #proudmommoment)
- Steal a few sips of coffee … if I’m lucky…
Sound familiar, mommas? I’m sure many of you can agree with me that mornings can be chaotic! Luckily, breakfast doesn’t have to be!
One of my favorite go to breakfasts for my family, especially when we are on the go, is belVita. When I am trying to get us all out the door on time, I don’t have to worry about prepping a nutritious breakfast because I know I can just pack some belVitas in my bag and go! They are a family favorite, and I especially LOVE them dipped in my coffee (you must try this). Not only are they delicious, they give us the energy we need to power our morning by releasing four hours of nutritious steady energy, keeping me and my family satisfied until lunch! belVitas are made with whole grains (14-20 grams per 50g serving), packed with B-vitamins, fiber and iron. The best part is, they are free of high fructose corn syrup, partially hydrogenated oils and artificial sweeteners and colors! So I feel great about giving them to my kids for breakfast and snacks.
belVita is always a must on my grocery list, and anytime I go to the Commissary, I stock up. Now that the holidays are behind us, having belVita to pack in my bag will definitely help getting back into our routines in the mornings a little bit easier…. not to mention helping me to keep on track with my New Year’s goal of eating healthier! And, the best part?! From January 1st through January 31st, belVita is on sale at your local Commissary for only $2.19. So, be sure to stock up, and while you’re there, check out the new belVita Vanilla Oats and Blueberry Crunchy Bites Breakfast Biscuits. Trust me on this one mommas, belVita is a must for busy families and will make your mornings a little more delicious and a lot less hectic!