Festive and fun, this Pull-Apart Holiday Wreath Bread is sure to please a crowd during the holiday season!
The holidays are here, and that means it’s time to break out the recipe books/cards, shop for all the fixings and get to cooking and baking! This year though, we are a little tired of the same things so I have been on the hunt for some new recipes to add for future years.
This Pull-Apart Holiday Wreath Bread is fantastic appetizer that is sure to please family and guests! Made with store-bought pizza dough, this impressive and festive bread is easy to prepare, and takes less than an hour to prep and bake. Serving 6-8 people, this appetizer is perfect for your holiday gatherings.
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup Sabra® Spinach Parmesan Dip
- 1 jar (6 oz) finely chopped artichoke hearts, drained well
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 lb prepared pizza dough
- 1 egg, beaten
- Rosemary sprigs, for garnishing (optional)
- Cranberries, for garnishing (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Mix together Parmesan cheese, dip, artichokes and lemon juice; set aside.
- Remove one third of dough; set aside. Divide remaining dough into 15 equal portions. Roll each portion into 1/4-inch thick round and stuff with 2 tsp Parmesan and artichoke filling. Pinch ends together to seal and roll into balls. Divide reserved dough into 10 smaller portions. Roll each portion into 1/4-inch thick round and stuff with remaining Parmesan and artichoke filling. Pinch ends together to seal and roll into balls.
- Arrange larger balls, side by side and seam side down, on parchment paper–lined pizza pan to form 14-inch circle. Place smaller balls, side by side and seam side down, inside the round of larger balls. Whisk egg with 1 tbsp water. Brush balls evenly with egg mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and dough is cooked through. Let stand for 10 minutes. Transfer to serving platter and garnish with rosemary sprigs and/or cranberries (if using).
Yummy, easy and a crowd pleaser! Keep this recipe handy as it is easy to substitute ingredients to make it perfect for anytime.
For some great savings and other recipes brought to you by PEPSI, visit us at www.pepsimilitary.com