OOOOOH, it’s here! it’s pumpkin spice season! Pumpkins everywhere, it’s seriously my favorite season! My fridge is full of pumpkin spice creamer, I have pumpkin candles, and now that I found this recipe, my world is complete! Pair this dip with STACEY’S Chips and Nut Harvest Sunflower seeds for the full yummy experience! Let’s celebrate fall to the fullest! There are so many delicious recipes just waiting to be discovered. I could not wait to share this one with you!
What you need:
- 1 1/4 cups canned pure pumpkin
- 3/4 cup light ricotta cheese
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp each ground cumin, salt, and pepper
- 1/4 tsp each ground cinnamon and coriander
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Nut Harvest Roasted Sunflower Seeds
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Stacy’s Multigrain Pita Chips, for serving
What to do:
- In a food processor fitted with metal blade, combine pumpkin, ricotta, oil, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, salt, pepper, cinnamon, and coriander; blend for 1 to 2 minutes or until well combined and smooth.
- Scrape dip into a shallow serving bowl; refrigerate for 30 minutes. Drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with sunflower seeds and parsley. Serve with pita chips for dipping.
*** Add a spicy kick by dusting the dip with smoked paprika or cayenne pepper before drizzling with maple syrup.
How easy is this?! Super simple and full of pumpkin deliciousness! Perfect for the fall season, not only to snack on at home but while you entertain family and friends.
Head on over to your local commissary and stock up today! For deals and other recipes brought to you by PEPSI, be sure to visit www.pepsimilitary.com!