Ya’lll…. it’s Foodie Friday and I am here to blow your mind with deliciousness!! This recipe brings together two of my favorite brands and stuff we always have on hand! NABISCO and KRAFT!
This recipe took a little more time to make, mainly for “cooling” purposes but i promise it’s worth the wait!
What you need:
- 1 pkg (13oz) Chewy Chips AHOY cookies, finely chopped
- 3 pkg (8oz) Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 pkg (11oz) caramels
- 2tbsp water
- 1tbsp butter
- 2oz (4tbsp) semi sweet baking chocolate
- 1/4 tsp coarse sea salt
What to do:
- Heat oven to 350
- press cookie crumbs onto the bottom of a 13×9 pan to form your crust
- beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla into a bowl with a mixer until well blended, then add eggs. Add the eggs one at a time mixing on a low speed and after all are well blended, pour over your crust
- bake 30 min or until center is almost set. cool for 30 minutes then refrigerate for 4 hours.
- microwave caramels, water and butter for 2 minutes stirring after each minute. pour over the cheesecake and refrigerate the cake for 10 minutes.
- microwave melt your chocolate in 30 second intervals then drizzle over your cake.
- Top it off with a sprinkle of your coarse see salt and refrigerate for another 10 minutes before serving.
Tip: Hide some for yourself because i learned the hard way, once I offered to the family and neighbor, I didn’t get but a small sliver! This is a great treat for Halloween parties and all your fall get together’s! This recipe is a must for your holiday table! A twist on the usual pies, but equally delicious!
Stay tuned each Friday for a new recipe! Foodie Fridays are the end of the week treat, I look forward to! Get your eats on!