Smoothie Bowl with Granola
Mornings are hard and some of us, frankly are not morning people. Even more so if we have kids, we are rushing them out of the door with whatever cereal we have. If it’s my kids they are not finishing the entire bowl before they need to leave or they are late. I feel as if sometimes, it is the same ole thing and my kids don’t have variety in the morning. They need an energy boost to start the school day off right. I found this recipe, brought to us by PEPSI and it seriously takes no time to make it’s so simple!
I love super easy in the mornings, and I feel better giving my kids a breakfast that will help them to succeed at school. Check out this recipe today!
SMOOTHIE BOWN WITH GRANOLA
What you need:
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1 cup Tropicana Pure Premium® Homestyle Orange Juice
- 2/3 cup Quaker ® Simply Granola Oats, Honey, Raisins & Almonds
- 1/2 cup Original Cap’n Crunch
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 tsp chia seeds
What to do:
- Add banana, berries, peaches and juice to blender; puree until smooth.
- Divide between 2 bowls. Top with granola, cereal, strawberries and chia seeds.
- Serve immediately.
Tip: Substitute mixed frozen berries with frozen strawberries or blueberries.
CRAZY Delicious, nutritious and a great way to send the kids off in the morning and to get my workday started. Pack this up for your soldier on their way out the door for a quick breakfast to get their mornings started right. Everyone in your family will love this smoothie bowl and ask for it again and again.
For additional great savings and other recipes brought to you by PEPSI, visit us at www.pepsimilitary.com!