Looking for a new Thirsty Thursday drink?! Time to celebrate that Friday is just a day away!!! A nice glass of wine is usually my drink of choice but this mimosa brought to you by CHINET is so refreshing, it will have you trading in that wine for a new drink! If you don’t work a Monday through Friday gig and have to work through Saturday, this drink is still good for that Sunday brunch! WAIT THERE IS MORE……keep this simple recipe handy! It will be the hit for all of your spring and summer BBQ’s. Minimal cost, maximum satisfaction!
Don’t forget the kiddos!! Just substitute the Champagne or sparkling wine for some cider! 🙂
What you need:
- 4 ounces chilled Brut Champagne or sparkling wine, cork just popped
- 2 ounces raspberry lemonade, pulp strained out if desired
- Fresh raspberries, sprinkled with white granulated sugar
What to do:
- Pour 2 ounces of champagne into a Chinet® Cut Crystal® Stemless Wine Glass (about ⅔ of the way up)
- Pour 1 ounce of raspberry lemonade into the glass (almost filling the glass).
- Top with fresh sugared raspberries. Enjoy!
SOOO YUMMY!!! OH and I have a deal for you!! Right now at your local commissary there is a hot deal on some CHINET CUT CRYSTAL!!
For some additional savings, recipes and other CHINET products, visit us at www.chinetmilitary.com !!