March Madness is upon us! Get your brackets ready, line up your friends, and prepare for some heart stopping fun! But the fun is not limited to just the television. March Madness gives us the chance to throw a party (or ten)! I don’t know about ya’ll – but the food is just as fun as the games. Everyone does their best to outdo the last person who hosted, and the tables are loaded all sorts of delicious treats and finger foods.
Frito-Lay is here to help you party hardy! While we have our fall back favorites that we will prepare, let us introduce you to some new eats! Use some of your favorite ingredients to create a tasty snack to add to your party table. These Grilled Mexican Corn Cobs will make your taste buds water with anticipation! Thankfully, these cobs are quick to make and to cook, so you will not have to wait long to sink your teeth into this treat! Completely packed with flavor, you can use this for an appetizer OR a side dish! Check out the Frito-Lay website for even more delicious treats and eats!
Now, don’t leave home without your coupon! Save $1.00 when you buy both Doritos and Lays! Save money on some of your favorite items! No party table is complete without these staple items. Serve up a maddening scrumptious table, and save in the process! Your table will win “best in taste.” Stock up at your local commissary and dominate your home court!
- 1/3 cup Lays Smooth Ranch Dip
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 6 cobs corn, husks and silk removed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely crushed Doritos chips (about half of a 255 g bag)
- 1/3 cup finely crumbled feta cheese
- Lime wedges
- Stir together ranch dip, 2 tbsp cilantro, lime juice and cumin; set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Brush corn evenly with oil; grill, turning occasionally, for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly charred and tender.
- Spread ranch dip mixture over warm corn. Sprinkle with Doritos and feta, pressing lightly to adhere. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
Tip: For a delicious appetizer, cut each corn cob into 3 pieces before grilling.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes