Doritos Cool Ranch Crusted Wings!
YA’LL!! Seriously! This is a skip the take out and make these type of recipes! I’ve tried so so many different wing recipes, some are great, some not so much. AND SOOOME, are perfect keepers!!! This is one of those keepers! This recipe is brought to you by PEPSI and Nick Mangold! Forgo the regular dinner fare tonight and spice up your table with these Doritos Cool Ranch Crusted Wings! Stay on the safe side and make a double batch, this is truly a Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
What you need:
- 20 bone-in chicken wings
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 / 2 cup O.N.E. Coconut Water
- 4 cups DORITOS® COOL RANCH®
- 2 cups Hot Buffalo Wild Wings sauce
- 1 container Sabra Ranch Tzatziki Dip
What to do:
- Fill a Dutch oven with canola oil about halfway and preheat to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, add flour and salt. Stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl or dish, whisk eggs and O.N.E. Coconut Water together.
- Place Cool Ranch Doritos in a large sealable bag. With the bottom of a pan, crush thoroughly. Empty crushed chips into a bowl or dish. Set aside.
- Place the three bowls side by side. In batches, coat each piece of chicken in the flour mixture (shaking off excess), then the egg mixture, then the crushed Doritos mixture. Place coated wings on a large sheet pan.
- Continuing in batches (about five at a time), fry wings until golden brown and cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes per batch. Remove wings from oil and allow to drain on a rack or paper towel-lined sheet tray.
- Add Buffalo Wild Wings sauce to a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer. 8. Add 1/4 cup of the warm sauce to a large bowl, add wings and toss to coat. Continue adding warm sauce 1/4 cup at a time to coat until achieved sauciness. Serve with Sabra Ranch Tzatziki Dip on the side.
This classic buffalo wings recipe has such a delicious twist! The layers of flavors are mind blowing!
For more delicious recipes brought to you by PEPSI and some fantastic savings, visit us at