Happy Friday MMS fans!! This foodie Friday we are comin’ atcha with a favorite recipe, easy for dessert, get-togethers and…… SCHOOL LUNCHES! That’s right! It’s back to school month so we thought a back to school recipe would be perfect for this Foodie Friday. Combine some favorite household names, KRAFT and NABISCO for the perfect school lunch treat 🙂
PINA COLADA DIP (thanks Kraft Pinterest!)
What you need:
- 1 – 8oz package of Kraft cream cheese, softened
- 1 – 7oz jar of Kraft marshmallow creme
- I – 8oz can of crushed pineapple….drained
- 3/4 cup coconut flakes
- Nabisco Honey Maid graham crackers
- optional – toasted coconut flakes, cherries for garnish
What to do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat the cream cheese and marshmallow creme until fluffy
- Fold in the pineapple and coconut flakes. Chill until ready to serve!
- Optional garnish – pineapple wedge, toasted coconut flakes, cherries
What do we do for school lunch? Grab a small Tupperware container, fill it with the Pina Colada dip, pack up a handful of graham crackers in a small sandwich bags and viola! The perfect, yummy, dessert for the growing minds in your family! Even your pickiest eaters will enjoy this delicious treat. Head on over to your local commissary and grab your ingredients today! Happy eating!
Such an easy dessert or potluck favorite, this one you can keep the ingredients around to make on a whim in minutes! For more sweet and savory recipes, stay tuned every Friday!