The holidays are upon us! If you are like me, then you are stressing over the last minute needs, and discovering that ONE PERSON you forgot to buy anything for! Whoops! It is going to be a long weekend of holiday parties, wrapping presents, ensuring that everything arrived at their intended destinations, and of course – finding that you time. Finding a quiet time in the midst of the last few days before a major holiday can be interesting. But, with the help of Woodford Reserve, you can kick your feet back and enjoy a festive drink at the same time!
We all have candy canes hanging from the tree. Usually, they hit the garbage can after the holidays are over, at least the ones that have not been eaten by kids and pets alike. But now you can put those candy canes to good use! Head over to your Class Six and stock up on some holiday cheer today!
What You Need
- 2 ounces Woodford Reserve
- 1 ounce mint simple syrup
- OPTIONAL – add the long piece of a candy cane to your drink for added flavor
- Shake in ice, and strain into martini glass.
- Garnish with a mini candy cane.
- For syrup: Boil equal parts water and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool. Steep a handful of mint leaves in the cooling syrup until you reach the desired flavor. Strain before use.
Number of servings (yield)
**Please drink responsibly! We value your safety and wish you many more happy evenings with family, friends, and loved ones. Persons under the age of 21 should not purchase or consume alcoholic beverages of any kind. If you consume alcohol while you are away from home and are considering driving, please call a Designated Driver or a cab to take you home! Live to drink another day!**