Nothing says love like OREO! I know my family loves the OREO Most Stuf version which has THE MOST CREME EVER. They are only here for a limited time so grab them while you can!
We use OREO Cookies in pretty much every dessert that we can, and when Valentine’s Day rolls around, we show our love for OREO (and each other) by taking OREO Cookies and mixing them with some of our other favorite flavors.
My family loves to make treats for me for Valentine’s Day because I enjoy something created from the heart. That, and with Daddy’s work schedule, shopping isn’t their forte. I absolutely love their homemade gifts, especially their desserts. And they know I am obsessed with anything with salted caramel. So when they found a recipe for OREO Salted-Caramel Bark, I completely fell. In. LOVE. My husband knocked it out-of-the-park making this incredible dessert. So ladies, be sure to slip this recipe in your husband’s inbox and you will surely be in for an absolutely amazing treat!
- 20 caramels
- 1-1/2 tsp. water
- 2 pkg. (11.5 oz. each) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 20 OREO Cookies, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- COVER baking sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- MICROWAVE caramels and water in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir. Continue to microwave until caramels are completely melted, stirring every 30 sec.
- REPEAT in separate medium microwaveable bowl with chocolate chips until completely melted. Stir in half the chopped cookies; spread onto prepared baking sheet.
- DRIZZLE half the caramel sauce over cookie mixture on baking sheet; swirl gently with a knife. Sprinkle with remaining chopped cookies; drizzle with remaining caramel sauce. Sprinkle with salt.
- FREEZE 15 min. or until firm. Break into bite-size pieces.
My husband loves cheesecake and raspberries almost as much as he loves his OREO Cookies.We found a recipe for these OREO-Raspberry Cookie Balls from Snackworks and we knew we hit the Valentine’s Day jackpot! They are so easy to make and my kids had so much fun creating this delectable little treat as a gift for their Dad. And of course, using The Most Stuf cookie gave the cookie balls that extra kick of OREO Cookie Creme!
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1 oz. white baking chocolate, melted
- 2 drops red food coloring
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- MIX first 4 ingredients until well blended.
- SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Meanwhile, mix white chocolate and food coloring until well blended.
- DIP balls in semi-sweet chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Drizzle with pink chocolate. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Every Valentine’s Day, we throw a little party for our kids. They aren’t old enough for school yet so I try to do parties and fun activities like they would do if they were. So we always do a little craft and then make a dessert to eat at our party and they really love OREO cookies. They like to eat the creme and dip the cookies. So I thought, “Why don’t we try to find a dip to dip our cookies in?”. They were all for it, because they are ALL about the “dippy” (as they call it). Low and behold, we found THE PERFECT dip for my little dippers. Parents, you must make Marbled White Chocolate Brownie Dip not just for your kids- you will love it too! If you don’t believe me, make it yourself and prove me wrong.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened, divided
- 2 oz. white baking chocolate, melted
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1-1/2 cups dry fudge brownie mix
- OREO Cookies
- MIX half the cream cheese and melted chocolate in medium bowl until blended. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping.
- BEAT remaining cream cheese and brownie mix in separate medium bowl with mixer until blended. Add remaining whipped topping; beat until blended.
- SPOON white chocolate dip into one side of medium bowl, then spoon brownie dip into other side of bowl. Swirl gently with knife. Refrigerate 30 min.
- SERVE with cookies.
Show your loved ones some extra love this Valentine’s Day with OREO cookie inspired desserts. We hope you love them as much as we do!
And don’t forget to head on over to www.whatsyourstuf.com and vote for your favorite variety of OREO Cookies now through 03/15/2020 for your chance to win $100,000!