Holiday party time! Some of us host parties, some of us attend parties but we all do the same at parties…. we eat lots of yummy fooooood! The majority of items are dessert items, let’s be honest. Tons of cookies and chocolate but we all as hostesses or hosts like to make sure that there is a variety of treats so that we aren’t running on a sugar rush the entire time. This recipe brought to you by CHINET is the perfect, sweet to salty ratio with extra ooey gooey goodness. Such a simple recipe served as an appetizer that your guests will love!
But don’t forget! CHINET knows that not only do we love to try new delicious recipes, but we also love a simple clean up! With CHINET products, we get a classy, elegant table with the added touch of an easy and quick clean up!
what you need:
1 cup fresh cranberries
1 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 tsp. orange zest
1 8 oz. wheel of brie cheese
Frozen puff pastry dough, thawed
1 egg, beaten for egg wash
what to do:
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a small saucepan, combine cranberries, brown sugar and orange zest.
3. Heat for 5-7 minutes until combined and cranberries are softened and warmed through.
4. Roll out thawed puff pastry dough and cut into a 10″ circle; place wheel of brie into the center of the pastry dough.
5. Working in a circular fashion, begin to wrap and fold the pastry dough around the brie, leaving some room at the top for the cranberry mixture to show.
6. Brush the dough lightly with about a tablespoon of the beaten egg and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and top with the cranberry mixture; bake for an additional 5 minutes until crust is golden brown.
8. Let the baked brie rest for 5-10 minutes before cutting, and serve with crackers or toasts.
SOOO Yummy and I high five you on a easy clean up with CHINET products!
For some amazing savings with CHINET and some more recipes, visit us at www.chinetmilitary.com!